AlmaScience respects your privacy and acknowledges that you have certain rights with respect to any of your personal data we collect and that we have certain obligations regarding them. AlmaScience supports the various international and local privacy laws and applies procedures to comply with their requirements.
This Privacy Statement upholds our privacy principles and informs you about our practices for collecting, storing and using personal data from individuals who use our website, from people applying for our employment or subcontracting services or doing use of them and our customers’ representatives (including potential customers), service providers and suppliers.
We encourage you to review this information so that you can understand how we collect, use and share your personal data. If we make a material change to this statement (the data we collect, how we use it, or why we use it), it will be communicated on the website or via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Information we collect
AlmaScience collects, stores and uses personal data to provide our recruitment, employment, subcontracting and consulting services. We collect personal information about individuals who use our websites, submit job applications or contracts with our group, employees, and representatives of our clients (including potential clients). Most of this information is provided to us directly by you when you contact us, make an application, attend a face-to-face recruitment event, participate in telephone conversations or contact us about our services, as well as during the outsourcing or employment relationship with us.
We also collect data about individuals who are employed or hired by our clients in connection with our provision of subcontracting and consulting services to such clients. Such data is generally obtained through interactions with customers, suppliers and service providers.
Why we use your information
We will use your personal data whenever:
– Give us consent to the relevant treatment activity, taking into account the purposes of which we have been made aware. When this is the case, you will always have the right to withdraw your consent;
– Is necessary for the performance and compliance of your employment contract or other applicable contract with us or to take prior action in relation to the conclusion of that contract or other contract with you;
– We need to process your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (for example, to comply with obligations under labor, tax, social security or social protection legislation, under equality law or in relation to statutory sickness rights or maternity);
– Exceptionally, is necessary because of vital interests related to you or another person (eg. to avoid serious risk of harm to yourself or others);
– Is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), provided that our legitimate interests are not overtaken by the prevalence of your interests or rights that require the protection of your data.
We will use special categories of personal data whenever:
– Provide us with your explicit consent. When this is the case, you will always have the right to withdraw your consent;
– We need to do so to fulfill our legal obligations (for example, in the context of labor law, social security and social protection or for a collective agreement); for example, to fulfill our obligations under equality legislation or in relation to legal rights for sickness or maternity;
– Is necessary for the declaration, exercise or defense of a right in court proceedings;
– Is necessary in the context of preventive or occupational medicine for the purpose of assessing your ability to work, for medical diagnosis or for health care (eg in relation to referrals and reports concerning health at work);
– Is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, such as equal opportunities monitoring;
– Exceptionally is necessary because of vital interests related to you or another person (eg to avoid serious risk of harm to yourself or others) and you are unable to give your consent;
– The relevant personal data has already been made public by you.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with its original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis
for us to do so.
As mentioned above, we may sometimes use your personal data if necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party). This includes cases where your personal data is required to:
– Ensure effective administration and management of your employment or contract, benefits, business and business continuity;
– Ensure that our assets are protected, kept confidential and not used for improper or illegitimate purposes;
– Prevent, detect or investigate unauthorized use of our systems and ensure that we comply with the law and our policies;
– Ensure that we can contact you or your family in an emergency;
– Verify that the user has legal authorization to work and manage performance, discipline and promotion processes;
– Manage training and development requirements;
– Maintain product development and refinement, in parallel with effective marketing through analysis and profiling of business information;
– Deal with disputes and accidents and obtain legal or other professional advice;
– Comply with the laws and regulations of another country;
– Prevent fraud and financial crimes;
– Ensure network and information security.
If you would like additional information on how our legitimate interests apply to your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to provide information where required
When we ask you for information to employ or hire or for employment matching or placement purposes, if you do not provide the information we have identified as necessary, we may not be able to assist you in your request to ALMASCIENCE in terms of employment, placement or job compatibility.
Retaining your information
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary, in connection with our contract with you, to provide you with the requested services or for other necessary purposes, such as compliance with the law, regulation or other legal authority, or as permitted by another. other legal purposes, such as auditing, security, fraud prevention or the preservation and defense of AlmaScience's legal rights.
In addition, jobseekers and individuals whose assignment has ended will be kept in the AlmaScience talent bank for potential contact about other employment opportunities. The European talent bank will only keep your candidate data for a maximum of three years. Data from individuals outside Europe will be kept in line with local legal requirements, but never for more than ten years. Where applicable, AlmaScience will delete your talent database information upon verified request.
Where your information may be shared
AlmaScience holds its employees, agents and suppliers responsible for maintaining the trust you place in us with your personal data.
For individuals, AlmaScience shares the data necessary to provide its human resources and subcontracting services with other AlmaScience entities, customers, suppliers or service providers that may be hired to assist in managing the processes required to provide such services.
Any involvement of a customer, supplier or service provider will be governed by appropriate contractual requirements that prohibit the use of their data for any purpose other than those determined by AlmaScience and which require that sufficient administrative and technical security mechanisms are in place. to prevent your data from being misused, disclosed or consulted.
Your rights and choices
We respect your right to access and control your data. The amount of personal data you must provide when requesting our services is consistent with AlmaScience’s interest in providing you with our services. AlmaScience complies with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We process personal data about you for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement, including providing recruitment, placement, employment or subcontracting services, conducting our business, fulfilling our legal and contractual obligations and meeting other legitimate interests. from AlmaScience. In most countries where AlmaScience has a contract of employment with you, the processing of contact, salary and benefits data is a contractual or legal obligation and if you are not provided with processing data, this may limit your processing. ability to be employed by AlmaScience.
We record the number of visitors to the relevant sections of our website and track the movement between the sections by means of cookies.
Protecting your information
AlmaScience takes care to protect your personal data.
We regularly monitor industry data protection standards and review our physical, technical and organizational security practices to determine the best way to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction or destruction of data. disclosure of your personal data.
Any personal data sent to us, either in writing or by email, may be insecure during transit and we cannot guarantee its delivery.
Passwords must be kept confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties. AlmaScience does not ask you for your password.
AlmaScience may update this Privacy Statement at any time and should revise it frequently.
How to contact ALMASCIENCE